Gift Certificates are purchased just like any other item in our store. You can pay for them using the stores standard payment method(s). Once purchased you will receive an email with a Gift Certificate code. You can use this code on the cart while purchasing products. If the full amount of the Gift Certificate is not used in one order you can use the Gift Certificate multiple times on the cart until the amount if used up. You will be able to see how much is left on the Gift Certificate each time it is entered into the cart.
To send a Gift Certificate you will need to go to our Send Gift Certificate Page. When you send a Gift Certificate you will need to provide the following:
- The name of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to.
- The email address of the person you are sending the Gift Certificate to.
- A short message to go in the email to the recipient.
Please ensure you have entered all the information correctly before the email is sent.
Buying with a Gift Certificate is easy. When you have selected the items you want to purchase and you get to checkout, you can select to pay using your Gift Certificate. Once you have entered the Gift Certificate details the total amount will be deducted from the value on the Gift Certificate. If your purchase is more than the amount of the gift certificate you can pay the difference using the other payment methods available.
Can you please confirm this is how it works on the new website? If not, please amend the wording to match with the design of the website.
If you have received a Gift Certificate by email, it is a good idea to print out this email for future reference.
You can redeem the Gift Certificate in two ways:
- By clicking on the link contained in the email. This link will take you to our store’s redeem Gift Voucher page. (Tenacious, can you please confirm if clients still need to create an account, I thought we removed this). You will need to validate the Gift Certificate, once validated, you are ready to purchase from our store.
- During the check out process, when selecting the payment method, you will see a box to enter a Redemption Code. Enter the redemption case here and click the Redeem button. The code will be validated, and the amount added to your Gift Certificate Account. You can then use the amount to purchase any item from our store.
For any queries regarding our Gift Certificate System, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Please make sure you provide as much information as possible regarding your query, so we can assist you as quickly as possible.